Campground Rules & Rates
- Smoking is not permitted in any of the park’s buildings (that includes the restrooms) or inside the fence around the swimming pool.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm until 7:00 am. Weekdays, 11:00 p.m. until 8:00 a.m. weekends. Please respect your fellow campers. If any problems with disturbance occur, please call Management.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for the conduct of their children and /or visiting children at all times
- Charcoal grills may not be placed or used on our picnic tables.
- Please do not dump charcoal or fire wood ashes on the ground. Ensure the ashes are cool and place them in a bag in our dumpster.
- Do not place trash outside overnight, as wild animals spread it all over the campground.
- Pets are allowed, but it is your responsibility to clean up after them and to keep them on a leash, barking dogs will not be tolerated!! Vaccination records should be kept on hand at all times. Pets may not be left outside of the RV unattended.
- The laundry and bathrooms are located in the office building. Please keep these facilities clean for your fellow campers.
- A positive sewer connection using either a “sewer donut” or a screw in fitting is required to prevent the escape of sewer gasses.
- Firearms and fireworks are not permitted in the park.
- Under normal conditions the swimming pool will be open at 10:00 am and close at 8:00 pm or when darkness occurs, whichever comes first. No lifeguard is on duty. Swim at your own risk. Children under 14 years of age MUST be accompanied by an adult in the pool.
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS of any kind are allowed inside the pool area.
- Campfires are allowed only in the fire rings located throughout the campground. Fire rings may be moved from one site to another, providing the site the ring is taken from is vacant. Or if you obtain permission from an occupied site’s residents to take their fire ring.
- Upon departure, you are responsible for cleaning your site and disposing of your trash in our dumpster. Please leave your site in the exact condition it was in when you arrived.
- There is to be no bicycle riding in the campground after dusk. This is for your safety as well as the rest of the campers.
- We do have WiFi but you will not have good connection from your campsite, you can use the laundry room or patio area.
- In case of a severe storm, there is a storm shelter located in the basement of the barn. Entrance is located on the west side.
- Alcohol is permitted, but there is to be no minor consumption on the premises. Please use discretion when traveling around the campground with alcoholic beverages. Absolutely no form of illegal drugs will be tolerated on these premises.
Driftwood Campground, Inc. claim no responsibility or liability for any items damaged or stolen from your campsite.
Please do not leave any items of value to you unattended at your campsite.
View Campground Rates and Reservations
Warning: the water pressure in the park is 110 psi.
We highly recommend you use a water pressure regulator, especially in hot weather.